Saturday, March 27, 2010

And We're BACK!

My heart has stayed with Open Door Magazine, but my work schedule was not, shall we say, sustainable? I left my big fancy law firm (and I did love many of the people I worked with, I will admit) to pursue life challenges that have a much broader and likely more important focus. The worlds of sustainability, social justice, localism, and eco-friendliness have exploded since the start of this magazine. Well done people! However, there is much yet to be done and a remaining need to encourage and support those who are still out there doing good works. My husband and I have moved to Portland, Oregon. As such, my reviews, comments and suggestions will likely highlight the west coast.

For now, I will leave you with this, support your local coffee shop and when you can, bring your own mug! One to try if you are in Portland: Fresh Pot. Cheers.

No comments: